The chic, farmhouse-style lumbar pillows are desgined and made in Cranbury, NJ. The neutral design of the pillow make them the perfect accessory to cozy up any space and the modern calligraphy adds an elegant touch!
- One of a kind designs featuring the calligraphy of designer, Alyssa Thiel
- Two fabric color options available: white and natural/off-white
- 100% All-Natural Cotton Fabric
- The dimensions of this pillow are 12x24"
- Made with an invisible zipper closure to easily slip your pillow cover over any insert
- Machine washable (Cold water, Delicate cycle – Tumble dry low), however, recommended spot-cleaning when possible for maximum longevity.
- All products are made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Designs are printed directly into the fabric, therefore there is no textured vinyl that will peel or crack
- Pillows are hand-crafted therefore there may be some slight variations
By purchasing this pillow, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans.
We ship to the 48 contiguous United States with FREE standard shipping.
Orders placed usually take 1-3 days to process and should be received within 4-7 business days after processing. Those products with longer ship times will be notated in the product description.
For complete details, read our Shipping policies.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted well send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For complete details please read our Returns policy.