Our compact Duebest™ reusable teak wood cutlery set is made by Fair Trade artisans in Bali, Indonesia. Each piece is unique because they are hand-carved to reveal the beauty that can be seen in the color and grain of the wood. Our teak wood is durable, lightweight, and sustainably sourced. Designed to fit in a convenient case to carry with you anywhere. It’s a purchase you can be proud of and your new alternative to single-use plastics!
- This reusable wooden cutlery set includes 2 utensils of your choosing (a spoon/fork, a fork/knife, or a knife/spoon) that fit into our smaller fabric case.
- Our smaller fabric case has a single pocket and metal carabiner for carrying convenience.
- Teak wood is considered one of the strongest and most durable of the hardwood family. It’s natural oils make the wood water and weather resistant.
- Designed and developed by Duebest™ to eat, grip, and use daily.
- Ideal for anywhere you go and anytime you eat. Whether it’s traveling, camping, hiking, or simply at your office - bring your own cutlery!
- Spoon, Fork, Knife: 6.5"
- Case: 7” x 2”
- Cutlery: Teak Wood
- Case: Linen/Cotton Blend
Disclaimer: Do not use this product if it is cracked, chipped, or damaged! Children should always be supervised during use. Duebest™ is not responsible for any damage due to product misuse.